You Selected:

How do I access electronic reserve readings for a course I am taking?


Access electronic reserves via the Welch website. Reserves may also be accessible via BlackBoard and other course management systems.

View Reserves Tutorial: Ares Information for Students

Ares is the reserves software used by Welch an the Johns Hopkins University and Medicine community.

Contact the Welch Service Center (WSC) with questions at (410) 955-3410, via instant chat or