Once you get there
A JH ID card is required to be worn and displayed upon entering the building.
Visitors must check-in with security upon arrival.
Services and resources at this location
- Welch Administrative Staff and informationists offices
- Meeting space available for informationist & patron consultations by appointment
- Welch Service Center (lower level)
- Conference room (2nd floor)
- Academy @ Johns Hopkins (2nd floor)
- Institute of the History of Medicine (3rd floor)
- Reading rooms, exhibit and event space (2nd floor)
- Study space available in reading rooms, carrels in stacks
- Historical medical exhibits on 2nd floor
- Access to print materials (stack levels 1-7)
- Borrowed item return in lobby and the back entrance book drop