Once you get there
A JH ID card is required to be worn and displayed upon entering the building. Visitors must check-in with security upon arrival.
From Broadway & McElderry Street: Take either the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor, to room 306, the Academic Computer Center.
From the McElderry Street Garage: The Jefferson Street entrance is for employees only, however the garage is open to Hopkins’ patients, visitors, and employees. The Armstrong Building entrance is across the traffic circle.
Continued directions: Take the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor. Continue to room 306, Academic Computer Center. Make an immediate left to the Welch Suite.
Services and resources at this location
- Wi-Fi available throughout the building
- Meeting room available for informationist & patron interaction
- Room is directly adjacent to the Armstrong computer room (printers/copiers)
- Computer lab with available printer, copier, scanner location:
- Academic Computer Center, Room 305
- Printing is limited by quotas. The amount of pages per month is determined by status (student or faculty)
- Room 410: quiet reading room