Set up alerts in PubMed for journal's table of contents by following these steps:
- In PubMed, under "More Resources", select on "Journals in NCBI Database."
- Search to find the desired journal.
- Select the desired journal and select "Add to Search Builder."
- Select "Search PubMed." The records from that journal will display.
- Under the search box, select "Create Alert" and "monthly", and then save.
Now the user will have a monthly alert from the journal with new articles.
Follow similar steps to set up search alerts in PubMed on a topic of interest, or receive email alerts of Table of Contents (TOCs) sent from the publisher.
Stay current on topics of interest and get more help
Get support staying current on topics of interest from your informationist.
Check Welch Classes for upcoming classes for more help with PubMed.