Find evidence-based practice resources using these specialized, recommended resources provided by Welch.
- TRIP: Enables clinicians to quickly find answers to clinical questions using the best available evidence. Iearching multiple websites simultaneously and applying evidence filters to each source returned.
- PubMed Clinical Queries: Retrieves targeted results to clinical questions from journal literature indexed in PubMed. Users can filter their search by clinical question type (etiology, diagnosis, therapy, prognosis, and clinical prediction guides) and systematic reviews.
- Dynamed: Covers approximately 3,200 critically appraised, evidence-based disease summaries on general internal medicine topics. Summaries includes links to latest guidelines and major reviews.
- UpToDate: Covers peer-reviewed evidence summaries on approximately 7,000 specialized medical topics written by subject experts. Updated 3 times a year.
- ClinicalKey: Covers 50 core medical reference e-books, journal articles, evidence summaries, more than 50,000 medical images, patient education materials, drug information, and practice guidelines.
Use Welch databases search on the homepage to select from the complete list of Welch biomedical databases.