Move references from a RefWorks individual account to a RefWorks group account by following these steps:
- When logged into an individual RefWorks account, select 'References', then select 'Export'
- Choose the references to be exported to a group account
- Select 'RefWorks Tagged Format'
- Select the button: 'Export Text File'
- Save the exported file
- Log out of the individual account and log in to the group account
- In the group account, Select 'References' at the top of the screen. Select 'Import'.
- Choose the 'RefWorks Tagged Format' (Important)
- Select the folder to save the citations
- Select the button: 'Import Data from the following file'
- Browse for the saved file (on the desktop)
- Select the 'Import Button' (at the bottom of the screen)
For general questions, contact Johns Hopkins RefWorks Support at email@example.com.
Contact RefWorks directly at (775) 327-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.