Export citations from Reference Manager to RefWorks following these steps:
- Export references. Find the Export option under the File menu.
- Use the RIS format to export all or selected reference
- From Reference Manager, select the references to Export
- Under the References menu, select Export
- Use the default file name or create a new file for exporting references
- Select 'RIS format' and the appropriate Reference Option
- Select 'Export'
- The file should now be saved on the computer
- Open RefWorks, and from the References menu choose 'Import'
- Choose 'Desktop Biblio. Mgt. Software' as the Import Filter, and Reference Manager (RIS Format) as the Database. Browse for and select the file recently created from the Reference Manager.
- Choose 'Import' at the bottom of the import window
- The records should automatically appear in the last Imported folder
For general questions, contact Johns Hopkins RefWorks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact RefWorks directly at (775) 327-4105 or email@example.com.