Once you get there
A JH ID card is required to be worn and displayed upon entering the building.
Visitors must check-in with security upon arrival.
Once past the security desk, take the elevators on the left to the 5th floor.
Exit the elevators, make a right and proceed to the end of the hallway.
At the end of the hallway, make a right to Room E4640. It will be on the left.
Parking for the School of Public Health is available at the Washington Street Garage. Some metered or free parking can be found on Washington and Wolfe Streets.
Services and resources at this location
- Book drop and book pick-up service available outside Room E4640, on the 5th floor
- Wi-Fi available throughout the building
- Printing, copying or scanning requires a SPH client ID
- Computer lab & printer locations:
- Rooms W3017 and W3025
- Printers & copier locations:
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor, Mezzanine
- 4th floor, South Court
- 9th floor, Garden Plate
- Study room locations:
- Room E4137: North Reading Court
- Room E4530: South Reading Court
- Room W1008: Student Lounge
- Requested item pick up and borrowed item return, Room E4643