Once you get there
A JH ID card is required to be worn and displayed upon entering the building. Visitors must check-in with security upon arrival. Swiping the ID card is required for after-hours access.
Take the elevators to the 9th floor. The 9th floor is a suite that serves as a study/working area.
Parking for the Hampton House is available in the McElderry Street Garage.
Services and resources at this location
- Study & reading space on the 9th floor
- Meeting area for informationist & patron interaction
- Printing, copying or scanning requires a SPH client ID
- Kiosks are only for web-surfing and checking email
- Requested item pick up and borrowed item return